Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies, Business Owners
What is your vision of retirement? Do you have the peace of mind knowing you are financially prepared and living life to the fullest? Or, are you spending your time worrying about outliving your money?
Since 1989, I have been helping to enhance my clients’ lives by combining my experience with the ability and desire to understand what matters most to every client. My clients have unique individual circumstances and they rely upon me to analyze and develop personalized solutions.
By providing guidance and insight regarding financial alternatives and educating with clear explanations of relevant concepts, I can help transform financial visions into reality.
- Over 25 years of experience
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living (CASL®)
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Professionals (NAIFA)
- Financial Planners Association
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Phoenix
- Retirement Planning (Accumulation and Distribution Strategies)
- Qualified and Nonqualified Plan Implementation
- Estate Conservation and Family Legacy Solutions
- Executive Compensation Strategies
- Business Succession Alternatives
- Rollover Options: Pensions, 401(k), 403(b), IRAs
- Protection Solutions: Life, Disability Income and Long-Term Care Insurance Options
- Educational Funding (including 529 plans and Coverdell IRAs)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
4900 N Scottsdale Rd #4000
Scottsdale, AZ 85251