Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies
Knowledge is the key to a successful financial future. My background, experience and commitment to providing you with the resources you need to make financial decisions, can help make your financial future as successful as you need it to be. I pride myself in getting to know each client so that I can understand their individual needs and what matters most to them. This helps me recommend products and strategies designed to meet their current needs, and more importantly, their future needs.
- Shares practice in Bedford, NH with his three brothers, son-in-law and nephew.
- Started his career in October, 1976 with Connecticut Mutual/Massachusetts Mutual (MassMutual)
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Lifetime Member
- Lifetime member of the MassMutual’s Leaders Sales Club (26 years) and Blue Chip Council for the last 15 years and past Top of the Council qualifier
- Investment Specialist for MassMutual Northern New England Agency
- Led his office in sales for MML Investors Services, LLC. (MMLIS) for 20 straight years
- Past President of the Manchester New Hampshire Local and past President of the State of New Hampshire Association (NAIFA)
- Former Trustee of the Trust Funds for the town of Deerfield, NH
- Former travel soccer coach for 25 years
- Very active in his local church with Men’s Small Group ministries
- He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of New Hampshire in 1976
- T.J. struggles with golf, plays on an over age 50 baseball
team and enjoys UNH hockey
- T.J. and his wife, Sue, reside in Manchester, NH and part-time in Sarasota, FL. They have 1 daughter, Laura, who is married to Dennis Chenette who is now on his team, and 2 sons, Joe and Tim
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
By submitting this request, I consent to receive phone calls from MassMutual, its financial professionals, or vendors on its behalf, regarding MassMutual products and services, at the phone number(s) above, including my wireless number if provided. I understand these calls may be generated using an automated technology. I understand to make a purchase I do not need to consent to receive calls from MassMutual and can instead call a local financial professional directly.
43 Constitution Drive Suite 201
Bedford, NH 03110