Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies, Business Owners, Charitable Giving, Estate Planning, Business Succession Planning, Retirement Income Planning
My team and I provide creative insurance and investment services for successful executives, business owners and professionals. My emphasis is in the areas of wealth accumulation, wealth distribution and wealth transfer strategies, incorporating client's financial independence, family legacy and social capital goals.
My goal is to assist our clients in every aspect of their financial lives. We have provided comprehensive and personal service, thus earning a reputation for excellence in our industry. For each of our clients, we strive to help create financial stability and security to provide financial independence. My primary commitment is helping you achieve your financial goals. We are a group of professionals concentrating in the design of individualized financial strategies, based on your insurance and investment needs. Our experience, helps give you the power to put a strong financial strategy in place —and the power to stay the course.
In June of 1972 I graduated from the University of San Francisco with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and entered the life insurance business in January 1973.
As a Financial Services Representative, I have achieved numerous awards and designations including:
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) 1980
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) 1984
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living® (CASL®) 2011
- Member of New England Financial Hall of Fame
- Past Member of the Lifetime Member New England's Financial Master's Group
- Life and Qualifying member of the Million Dollar Round Table
- 39 Year recipient of the National Quality Award
- Former Board Member and current member of the Peninsula Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
989 East Hillsdale Blvd Suite 230
Foster City, CA 94404