Focus: Insurance Strategies, Business Owners, Special Care
My goal is to assist individuals, families, and businesses achieve financial security by developing comprehensive financial strategies with the goal of providing lifetime financial security for themselves and their loved ones.
Each individual has a unique situation which requires logical and creative planning with attention to the details of their specific dreams, hopes and desires. I listen to their goals in order to develop a comprehensive, holistic action plan. Then I work with each person, family, or business to implement a tailor-made plan designed just for them.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Life, Health, and Disability Income Insurance
- Medicare Supplements
- Tax Sheltered Annuities, 403(b) plans
- Group Benefits, SEP, and Simple IRA
- Mutual Funds
- Roth and Traditional IRAs
- 401(k) Plan Funding Options and Services
- College Education Funding Strategies
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Retirement Planning and Long Term Care
- Estate Conservation Strategies
- Wealth Management Services
- Pension payout alternatives (Transfers or Rollovers)
SPECIAL CARE FINANCIAL PLANNER
As a Chartered Special Needs Financial Consultant I provide educational workshops to address critical areas of concern for a dependent with special needs including Government benefit eligibility for SSI and Medicaid; review of guardian or conservatorship; client self-determination and advocacy issues; determining appropriate funding vehicles to help assure not only lifetime care, but quality of life.
- Over 34 Years of Experience
- Investment Advisor Representative of MML Investors Services, LLC.
- Special Needs Financial Planner
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant (ChSNC®
- MetLife President’s Conference Life Member
- Life Member & Qualifier of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Phoenix Life Hall of Fame Member
- Resident of Chesterfield, MO
- Family: Married with 3 Children and one grandson
- Hobbies: Actively involved with Boys Scouts -New Horizon District; Avid Outdoorsman, Golf
- Member of St. Louis Association for Retarded Citizens and Down Syndrome Association
- Member of Boy Scouts of America, Former Course Director for Adult Leaders Training and Current member-At-Large For Executive Committee—New Horizon District
- Former Executive Board Member– St. Louis Ambassadors
By submitting this request, I consent to receive phone calls from MassMutual, its financial professionals, or vendors on its behalf, regarding MassMutual products and services, at the phone number(s) above, including my wireless number if provided. I understand these calls may be generated using an automated technology. I understand to make a purchase I do not need to consent to receive calls from MassMutual and can instead call a local financial professional directly.
635 Maryville Centre Drive Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63141