Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies, College Funding Strategies, Business Owners, Charitable Giving, Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Financial Education, Retirement Income Planning, Military, Risk Management Strategies, Group Benefits
My background, experience and commitment to providing you with the resources you need to make financial decisions can help make your financial future as successful as you need it to be.
I pride myself in getting to know each client so that I can understand their individual needs and what matters most to them. This helps me recommend products and strategies designed to meet their current, and more importantly, future needs.
I offer total financial needs analysis, including access to trust services, through a network of experienced professionals with detailed knowledge in:
- Advisory services Retirement analysis and programs
- Estate strategies
- Employee benefit and retention services
- Business continuation strategies
- I am prepared to assist clients with their financial plans and help them meet their long-term financial goals. I work closely with my clients and can also work with you. I will help you:
- Define your personal financial goals
- Develop a financial strategy that can help you achieve these goals
- Suggest suitable products and solutions based on your own tolerance for risk and your time-frame
- Implement your strategy with products and services that help meet your needs.
- I am committed to building long-term relationships with my clients and helping them reach their goals is my number one priority. Drawing on my knowledge, experience, and world-class tools, I help build financial freedom for my clients.
- My goal is to assist families and business owners building their financial freedom. I have the skills, knowledge and experience required to help meet my client’s established goals. My personal goal is to become a lifetime resource for each and every client
- My broad knowledge of financial products helps give my clients the confidence they need when working with a financial professional.
- Due to federal regulations that apply to investment advisor representatives, I am not able to accept endorsements that pertain to my general character or investment services.
I am licensed to sell insurance in: Virginia, North Carolina, Delaware, Maryland, Mississippi, Georgia, Washington
I am a registered representative of and offer securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC (www.sipc.org). Supervisory address: 100 Eastshore Drive, Suite 300, Glen Allen, VA 23059
Mississippi State University
The American College of Financial Services
University of Georgia (CFP)
Affiliations & Memberships
Member of the Financial Industry Regulartory Authority, Inc (FINRA)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
100 Eastshore Drive Suite 300
Glen Allen, VA 23059