Focus: Insurance Strategies
Max A. Adams, Esq., LUTCF, obtained a Bachelor’s Degree from New York University and The University of Miami. He attended Law School at the District of Columbia School of Law and University of Richmond. Max is the founder and CEO of The Medi-Law Firm, MediTax and MediRisk, his newest acquisition. He has been in the financial/insurance industry since 1995. Max is considered the go-to attorney by over sixty five hundred clients. He has helped build, maintain, and protect the careers of residents, fellows, doctors, dentists, veterinarians, CRNA’s and Physician Assistants across the country, some of which have been featured on the cover of Money Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, Worth, The New York Times, the Miami Herald, Florida Medical Business and Medical Economics.
Since founding the MEDISOLUTIONS GROUP, Max Adams professional accomplishments have been very gratifying. Please see below:
- 1995 – Present: The Law Offices of Max A. Adams, Esq. – Sole Proprietorship
- Wrote and published “Financial Fund of Knowledge,” an industry leading book on insightful business and financial tips for residents and physicians in the health care industry.
- Top ten in Production for Mass Mutual, Guardian, MetLife Insurance and Standard, Principal for Individual Disability and Life Insurance
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Member
- Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) Degree
- Member of the Mentorship Program for Connect for Success
- Presented at over 600 medical seminars across the U.S.
- Member of the Health Care of the Florida Bar
- Former Alumni Board Member and Graduate of the Miami Country Day School
- Financial Supporter of the University of Miami Hurricane Club
- Featured Speaker at multiple medical symposiums throughout the country
- Featured author of the Miami Herald “Ask the Experts”
- Founder of the “Resident of the Year” Award through Florida Medical Business
- Philanthropic Ventures
- Featured Speaker for FMA/FRS Resident Section/American College of Surgeons
- Negotiated more than seven thousand employment contracts for residents and fellow doctors
- Featured speaker at The 2008 American College of Surgeons Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA (Largest meeting of surgeons in the USA)
- Volunteer Coach for Cooper City Optimist Club Baseball, Soccer, and Basketball
- Proud father of 3 amazing children
1221 Brickell Avenue Suite 300
Miami, FL 33131