Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies
Max A. Adams, JD*
Max A. Adams, JD., LUTCF, attended New York University and later obtained his Bachelor’s Degree from The University of Miami. He attended Law School at the District of Columbia School of Law and University of Richmond. He has been in the financial/insurance industry since 1995. Max has helped build, maintain, and protect the careers of Residents, Fellows, Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians, CRNA’s and Physician Assistants across the country.
• Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Member
• Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) Designation
• Member of the Mentorship Program for Connect for Success
• Former Alumni Board Member and Graduate of the Miami Country Day School
• Financial Supporter of the University of Miami Hurricane Club
• Volunteer Coach for Cooper City Optimist Club Baseball, Soccer, and Basketball
• Proud father of 3 amazing children
*Licensed but not practicing on behalf of MassMutual or MML Investments Services, LLC. or its affiliated companies.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
1221 Brickell Avenue Suite 300
Miami, FL 33131