Focus: Insurance Strategies, Business Owners, Investment Strategies
Knowledge is the key to a successful financial future. My background, experience and commitment to providing you with the resources you need to make financial decisions, can help make your financial future as successful as you need it to be. I pride myself in getting to know each client so that I can understand their individual needs and what matters most to them. This helps me recommend products and strategies designed to meet their current needs, and more importantly, their future needs.
Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. My combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate strategies and insurance needs. Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, or whether you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise you a new level of attention, insight and capability. Contact me to discuss your financial future.
- Junior Achievement SUN Counties Past Board of Directors
- JA Young Women’s Futures Symposium Steering Committee – 10 Years.
- Construction Specifications Institute, NorthCentral PA Chapter- Past President and Board Member
- Early Childhood Learning Investment Council Member
- Planned Giving Council of Central PA - President
- Susquehanna Valley Estate Plan Council Member
- The Evangelical Community Hospital Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Chair EBA - Chatham College
- MBA – University of Pittsburgh, BA – Wilkes University, EBA - Chatham College
- Experienced Pennsylvania Certified Teacher
- The Greater Susquehanna Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce - 2008 Athena Award Finalist
- Greater Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce Ambassador/Business & Ed/ Agricultural Committee –
- PA Farm Bureau (PFB) Member & PA Farmers Union /MetLife Endorsement Program - Past State Chairperson
- Hobbies: travel, skiing, youth volunteer
- Grandchildren, Alexa and Lila
- Two grown sons, Christopher and Brian
- Over 25 year resident of Lewisburg, PA
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Ag Choice Farm Credit Building, Level 1 4504 West Branch Highway, Rt. 15 S
Lewisburg, PA 17837