Focus: Insurance Strategies, Business Owners, Retirement Income Planning, College Funding Strategies
Languages: English, Spanish
Kathryn Garza is a graduate of the Bauer Honors Program at the University of Houston. She studied Finance and completed the Certified Financial Planning curriculum. she is currently pursuing her CFP® designation. Kathryn also graduated from the Summer Venture in Management Program at HArvard Business School.
She is a native of the Rio Grande Valley where she spent her childhold playing soccer, performing in local theater, and helping her grandmother's small-business. She is the eldest of three with two younger brothers and a loving home protected by four dogs.
Away from the office, Kathryn is a member of the Greater Houston Women's Chamber of Commerce, The Women's Fund, and the C.T. Bauer College of Business Alumni Committee.
She has the knowledge and resources to work with individuals and business owners on a broad range of insurance and financial issues to answer such questions as:
- Will I be able to retire comfortably?
- How much income can my assets generate?
- How will I pay for my children's education?
- How would I pay for long-term care services if I needed them?
- Would my business survive if I were unable to run it?
- How will I increase and protect my net worth?
- Will my money last as long as I do?
- When should I file for social security?
- Would my family be able to maintain our lifestyle if
something happened to me?