Focus: Insurance Strategies, Financial Education, Business Owners, Retirement Income Planning, College Funding Strategies, Group Benefits, Business Succession Planning, Risk Management Strategies
I pride myself in getting to know each client so that I can understand their individual needs and what matters most to them. This helps me recommend products and strategies designed to meet their current, and more importantly, future needs.
My mission is to help families plan for the future of their dependents with special needs by providing education and possible financial solutions, which can help maintain a lifetime of quality care. As a Financial Services Professional, I help families:
- Gain a greater understanding of government benefits
- Understand some of the techniques available to help preserve government benefit eligibility for SSI and Medicaid
- Understand financial issues in special needs planning, including funding special needs trusts
- Understand the benefits of a Letter of Intent
- Learn about the role of a guardian and conservator with respect to their special needs dependent
- Determine how much money is needed to fund a lifetime of quality care
Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, protecting your family's future or you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise a new level of attention, insight and capability.
I am licensed to sell insurance in: VA.
North Carolina A&T State University (2011-2015)
Grand Canyon University (2016-2018)
Affiliations & Memberships
Member of the American Poolplayers Association (APA)
100 Eastshore Drive Suite 300
Glen Allen, VA 23059