Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies, Business Owners, Retirement Income Planning, Group Benefits
My financial services practice is based on a commitment to careful listening, thoughtful analysis, sound strategies, effective implementation, ongoing monitoring and quality service. My overall goal is to give you the confidence that you have a strong strategy in place for you and those you love. Areas of focus include retirement strategies, insurance protection, investment management, education funding, and estate conservation strategies.
I also work with business owners and executives and their employees, providing benefits consulting and programs, succession strategies, risk management services, financial literacy programs and other solutions.
Underscoring everything I do is a deep commitment to providing quality service and support throughout our relationship
- Worked in the Financial Services industry since 1993
- Earned his Life Underwriters Training Council FellowSM (LUTCF®) designation
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident & Health as well as Property & Casualty insurance
- He is an active member of the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce & Central RI Chamber of Commerce
- In his free time, Dean enjoys golf, boating & auto racing
- Dean resides in the Potowomut area of Warwick, RI with his beautiful wife Diane & daughter Amanda
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in RI. MA, CT and FL Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in RI.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
200 Crossings Blvd. Ste 200
Warwick, RI 02886