Focus: Group Benefits, Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies, Retirement Income Planning
As a financial planner, investment adviser representative and tax accountant my goal is to provide solutions to individuals and business owners with concerns in the areas of wealth accumulation, wealth preservation, wealth transfer, estate, and tax planning strategies.
One of my specialties is evaluating and assessing the risk position of retirement and life insurance portfolios at their transition stage when individuals change employment. I have the skills, knowledge and experience to help meet my client’s goals in life insurance, investments, retirement, tax and health care. My client’s satisfaction in meeting their financial objectives is what matters most.
- CTEC member
- MBA in International Business
- Certified tax professional CTEC#A178346
- Certified Book-keeper
- Leaders Conference Sales Achievement Award
- 19 year resident of Santa Cruz
- Proud parent of Nina and Christian
- Hobbies: Playing guitar, running, reading, motorcycling & spending time with family
- I like to travel and networking
- I enjoy making a difference in people’s lives
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
2055 Gateway Place Suite 700
San Jose, CA 95110