Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies, Business Owners
Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. My combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate strategies and insurance needs. Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, or whether you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise you a new level of attention, insight and capability. Contact me to discuss your financial future.
C.J. began his financial planning practice in 1986. He works primarily with business owners and professionals, helping them develop and implement wealth and risk management strategies to achieve their financial goals. His unique planning process enables his clients to gain control of their financial lives while minimizing the time they spend on it. A highly sought after speaker in the financial services industry, C.J. has continued his education to stay abreast of industry innovations that allow him to bring up-to-date financial solutions to his clients. His numerous professional designations are testament to his ongoing commitment to always be there for his clients with the knowledge that makes a difference in their lives.
- resides in Marblehead, Massachusetts with his wife Lissa and four He enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, and staying fit. He is an active member of Holy Cross Alumni groups, a member of the Boston Yacht Club, and coaches youth basketball and football in Marblehead.
- A. in economics, The College of the Holy Cross
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- Certified Family Business Specialist (CFBS)
- Member, National Association of Estate Planners and Councils (NAEPC)
- Member, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
Member, Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
By submitting this request, I consent to receive phone calls from MassMutual, its financial professionals, or vendors on its behalf, regarding MassMutual products and services, at the phone number(s) above, including my wireless number if provided. I understand these calls may be generated using an automated technology. I understand to make a purchase I do not need to consent to receive calls from MassMutual and can instead call a local financial professional directly.