Focus: Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies
Chris provides personalized planning services and strategies for every season of life, from young professionals to retirees. Chris views himself as an accountability partner, educating and empowering his clients to help them achieve their goals and financial independence. He specializes in budgeting, personal comprehensive financial planning, and pre-retirement planning.
Chris earned his undergraduate degree in Economics and Political Science from DePauw University and his Master’s in Business Administration from Valparaiso University
Chris lives in Indianapolis with his wife Laura and two sons. Chris is an active volunteer in their church, community, and enjoys reading, cycling and photography in his free time.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive financial planning including:
- Cash Flow Analysis and Planning
- Net Worth Analysis
- Proactive Systematic Savings Planning
- Protection Analysis and Planning
- Long Term Savings Planning
- Income and Retirement Planning
- Tax Analysis
- Estate Planning
- Product and Strategy Implementation from top tier companies including:
- Long Term Disability Income Insurance
- Term and Whole Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Fixed and Variable Annuity Investments
- Roth and Traditional IRA
- Stock and Bond Investing
- Mutual Fund Investments
- Access to Fee Based Managed Investment Platform
Who Fits Our Practice:
- Young Professionals and Their Families: Individuals or couples ages 25-40, professionals, without comprehensive financial planning experience and no major planning in place. They are navigating major life changes (new job, new home, marriage, birth of a child) and don’t have the time to devote to long-term planning.
- Individuals Approaching Retirement: Ages 50-65, these clients have saved diligently during their working lives and now are faced with the uncertainty of how to use their wealth to live. Children are typically grown and independent, or close to it. They seek financial independence, allowing the choice of working in a different capacity or not at all.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
By submitting this request, I consent to receive phone calls from MassMutual, its financial professionals, or vendors on its behalf, regarding MassMutual products and services, at the phone number(s) above, including my wireless number if provided. I understand these calls may be generated using an automated technology. I understand to make a purchase I do not need to consent to receive calls from MassMutual and can instead call a local financial professional directly.